Swirling winds of change at work are not uncommon, but I believe it is a time of discovery. I'll stick to my self-discovery though! I realized that I had the hunger to be successful just like anybody else, but that I cannot stand mistrust because being alone in this crowd of humanity is the ultimate tragedy of the human condition.
This past week made me wonder about my career, goals and aspirations...and I have gone back to something I had always wanted to do when I was a child - farming! It was either that or become a teacher. I still wonder how the basic simplicity and nobility of these professions attracted my unsullied mind before I too was sucked into trodding the well-beaten path of a "safe" and "respectable" profession. I wish to retrace my steps, I wish to hold on to that child-like and wise part of me...I will rage against the dying of the light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment