Wednesday, November 21, 2007

On the spot...!

Well, I have a blog too now. I am all for stopping this venture in it's tracks, but my interest is piqued by the heat and discussion and reverential references that the so-called blogosphere seems to inspire and I'd like to experience it before writing the obituary of my so-called bloglife. So, onward I shall go...

I will occasionally post here on topics which will, in all likelihood, not interest another living soul, but they will be tainted with my point of view and I am very interested in reading what I think!

Oh yeah, and that's Grover up there.

4 comments:

The Minking Than said...

It is always the first step that is the toughest :). I some how realized that hagar was you, but could not really remember how I associated hagar with you. Of course the origin of the blog and our last phone conversation are pretty close on the space time graph but other than that any idea?

BTW you probably would not be able to keep your identity hidden for too long from people who know you and who read your blog :). Somehow, somewhere you will have to relate to incidents or locations which others can use to identify you.

hagar said...

It's Hagar The Horrible, the world's most popular viking! I believe I have used this nome de plume before. Clearly, I've had privacy issues for a while!

The Minking Than said...

Ah that is it :)

The Minking Than said...

How do I read the rest of your posts? I can't seem to find them :)